If you, a family member or friend has been injured in an accident or as a result of malpractice call us 24/7 at 212-645-5375 to find out if you have a possible law suit. Of course the consultation is free of charge.
Our firm has over almost three decades of experience in successfully handling personal injury claims in New York State including Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, and Brooklyn. We have recovered tens of millions of dollars as compensation for our injured clients. We do not charge any fee unless we recover money damages for you. All of the expenses in handling your case are paid by our firm.
Our phone is on 24 hours-seven days a week to help you when you are in need-If you are involved in an accident or are the victim of malpractice it is important that you contact our firm as soon as possible. There are time limits, some as short as 30 days following an accident, in which certain steps must be taken to protect you rights.
It is also important to contact us immediately after an accident so that our investigators can get the quickest start at getting photos of accident scene, witness statements, police reports and other documentation that may be vital to prove your case. Remember, accident scenes change-ice melts- cracked sidewalks are repaired; a witness may later become reluctant to speak freely or their memory may fade with time. Do not hesitate to call us right away-it could make all the difference!
Also, do yourself a favor if you are involved in an accident:
- Seek medical care as soon as possible
- Get the names, phone numbers and addresses of any witnesses to the accident or the condition that caused the accident
- Take photos of the accident scene and what caused the accident ie. the wet floor or broken handrail (they will be fixed overnight sometimes!)
- Get insurance information from the driver of the vehicle(s) if it is a motor vehicle accident 5. Call the police and report the accident to them.
Always remember that there are time limitations for bringing a lawsuit. In New York State there is generally a three year statute of limitations for bringing a lawsuit against a private defendant (individual or corporation) for injuries you claim were caused by the defendant’s negligence. However, the time limitation for bringing a lawsuit alleging medical malpractice is two years and six months. Moreover, if the defendant is a municipality or agency of a municipality (such as the New York City Transit Authority) in most cases a Notice of Claim must be filed against the municipality within 90 days of the incident and a lawsuit commenced within one year and 90 days of the incident.
We are a full service law firm. We handle:
- the pre-suit investigation
- the pre-trial discovery aspects of your case such as depositions, court appearances and obtaining medical records and reports
- Jury selection and the trial of your lawsuit
- any appeals concerning your lawsuit.
Again, we do not charge for any of our services unless we recover money damages for you.